Saturday 18 September 2010

A little inspiration for the day..

I woke up to a beautiful quote which I felt deserved to be my first blog post:

'Have you ever been in a beautiful spot in nature or hanging out with a friend or completing a project at work, but it feels like you're not really there? It's because your mind is at the wheel. Today, eject your mind from the driver's seat and let your soul steer. Take moments throughout the day to quiet your mind. Focus on the present. Release your doubts. Release your worries. Release caring what people think about you. Be still. For a moment...'

This inspired me to just enjoy the solitude I feel in my home - I have been listening to beautiful relaxing music, reading, drawing and clearing my mind of negativity.. I think we should all do this at one point in our day - it rejuvenates the soul.
serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment