Sunday 26 September 2010

Immense love for my job...

Job satisfaction
I recently finished my Postgraduate in Education and am fulfilling my dream of working as a full-time teacher... A day doesn't go by that I am thankful and grateful that I am influencing children's lives and sculpting their minds for the future...

As a teacher, no matter how you feel when you walk into work in the morning - the children manage to put the biggest smile on your face from the first 'Good Morning' which you are greeted with as you enter the school hallways...

I feel truly blessed I am able to work in a career I really love...

A close friend of mine gave me the following poem when I graduated:

The mind of a child is a beautiful place,
An Eden where many things grow,
A garden of beauty where sheltered by love
Grow flowers in row upon row.
The mind of a child is a wonderful place
Where wishes and dreams are quite real,
And kittens and puppies and gingerbread men
Can talk and can actually feel.
The mind of a child is a mystical place
Where character grows like a tree
And children become either better or worse
From actions of you or of me....

Learning is fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment